Thursday, May 17, 2007

Master Bedroom

I slept in the master bedroom of my house for the first time last night.

When I moved into this new house in June 2006, I had my old bed moved to the second bedroom. I wanted to get a new bedroom set for the master bedroom, and that would take time. So, I ended up sleeping in the second bedroom all these days.

Last night, I moved to the master bedroom. I had to sleep on a sleeping bag. I have ordered the new bedroom set. It's not here yet. But I decided to make the move anyway.

My old bed has a lot of baggage, pain and trauma associated with it. It feels appropriate to leave it behind while I make a fresh, clean start in my personal life.

It felt a little weird trying to sleep in the master bedroom last night. I felt nostalgic for my past. This is the passing of an era, a phase in my life, so to speak. I felt like running back to my old bed... at least until the new master bedroom set arrived. But I just shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep on the sleeping bag. It was not a bad sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.