Monday, March 22, 2004

Chai on your lips

Posted on March 22, 2004 14:10 PM EST

Chai on your lips

Let me dive my fingers into your hair
and mess it up good;
Let me feel you kiss my lips hard
and draw some hot blood;


Let me claim as mine the small of your back
and call it the Libran Lover Bosporus;
Let me have you mouth me with hunger
and make me melt delicious;


Let me help you in the kitchen with my mischievous hands
and in my own special ways;
Let me never know you fall asleep with troubles or grief,
and see only happiness fill all your days;


Let me offer you my shoulders in every hour of need,
and feel you grab my hands tight when our children are born;
Let me die in the bed which smells of you,
and that our love has outworn;


Let me gather you up in my arms
and keep you warm always;
Let me know the shelter of your love all life,
and in all the sweet, wonderful ways;


Let me fill you up with my passion and love from head to toes,
and to the ends of your finger tips;
Above all let me have the peace of coming home every evening,
and tasting the sweet chai on your lips!

4 comments:

  1. was this written for someone special?lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Sounds like you are a thorough-bred hopeless romantic.

    Guess whoever marries you will be a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopeless romantic?! :-)

    If I had a 100 bucks for everytime someone told me how lucky the girl who marries me would be, the lucky girl and I could have a 5-star honeymoon anywhere in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.