Friday, November 12, 2004

Grilled Veggie Burrito

Posted on November 12, 2004 19:9 PM EST

It's 4:46 PM and I have not had lunch yet. I had a late breakfast and waited for hunger to kick in... and generally procrastinated. Now I am raging hungry. And wish I had a gf who was here. No, you are not misreading. I typed hungry and not horny, yet want the gf here. No idea why! The hunger must be messing with my brain.

I am gonna go have the grilled veggie burrito from Baja Fresh. There is a fancy Mexican restaurant here, closer to where I work. For the same price or may be a few cents lesser, I can get a veggie burrito served to me at this restaurant, unlike the self-service Baja Fresh. Yet, I will go to Baja which is at least 10-15 times farther. I like the burrito there. I also like their salsa. And they have hot Mexican sauces (Cholula and La Victoria, I think) which this fancy restaurant doesn't have. I also like their marinated peppers. Yes, I know, I like it hot and spicy!

Gosh, just thinking about the food makes me drool. If I don't go soon I will start moaning with hunger. BRB!

Continued here: Wet Deepavali with the Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.