Monday, January 31, 2005

The Pendant, The Chain & The Giftbox


(Click for bigger pics!)

The Pendant, The Chain & The Giftbox.
Considering these for Valentine's 2005!

The website says:

Surprise her with the lush, red color of rubies. An exquisite 3-stone ruby past, present and future pendant is set in glowing yellow gold with a shining diamond accent. Rubies have long represented love and passion and they are the birthstone for July. This pendant makes a wonderful, romantic gift.

Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.


Product Information:

Total Carat Weight: 1/10 carat T.W.*
Shape : Round and heart
Number of Diamonds: 2 round diamond accents
Number of Gems: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm heart lab ruby
Diamond Color & Clarity : I/I3
Metal Type : 10kt yellow gold
Setting: Prong
Chain Length : 20 inches
Chain: Rope
Clasp: Spring ring

Price: $42.74

Is that a good price for this gift? Can someone tell me?

I have bought jewellery on the Internet before and a few days later, found the same stuff on some other website for close to 50% lesser price! I certainly don't mind spending, but I do not like paying more than fair price.

So, still thinking, still considering...

Update on Feb 19th 2005:
It seems I waited a couple of days too long after posting this blog. Two days after I posted this blog, the item went out of stock! I have been checking daily ever since. It is still out of stock! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.