Friday, December 01, 2006

Morning Thoughts - Dec 1st, 2006

1. My arms were stuck out from under the blanket when I woke up this morning and they were freezing. Even within the shelter of my home, it gets so cold. As I got under the hot shower, I wondered about the homeless people and street sleepers. The winters must be so tough on them. How miserable they must feel every night! I am the kind of person who can sleep almost anywhere, and cold is about the only thing that can keep me from my sleep. So, I have extra sympathy for those poor people with no homes.

2. This morning, I flipped the monthly calendar over to the new month, the last month of the year. I am amazed at how quickly time seems to fly. It feels like only last month that I hung up this 2006 calendar at work. There is another calendar at home which I have not even hung up yet. I always thought that I would come around to hanging it soon, but kept postponing. And now, the year is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.