Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hot Heini

This is my favorite drink this season. It is a refreshing, tasty and above all worthy drink. Great for the summer.

The recipe was provided by some person with the username 'Heineken' on another message board. I was very impressed when I tried it. But the guy gave no name for it! I searched online to see if this drink already had a name, but I could not find one. So, I named it myself: Hot Heini.

Recipe:
A shot of vodka in a tall glass.

Squeeze the juice from a slice of lemon into it.

Pour in chilled Heineken.

Drop in a fresh slice of lemon.

Enjoy.


PS: In some parts of India, "hot" is used in lieu of "hard", as in the phrase, "hard liquor". Since we use the hot liquor vodka, I call this Hot Heini! :-D

3 comments:

  1. Don't suppose one can make this in the good ol' des?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this post reminded me of my corona days in college… here’s how u make a lemon drop corona…

    1 corona bottle
    1 lemon wedge (not lime)
    salt

    Cover lemon wedge with salt and push into bottle, then insert your thumb into the bottle opening and flip it over, the lemon wedge will sink to the bottom, slowly take out your thumb from the bottle opening...and enjoy... Cheers!…

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.