Wednesday, March 15, 2006

3 True + 1 False

We have an office picnic planned for next month, and we are playing a game called "False Facts" (is that an oxymoron?). The objective of the game is to find out how well we know our co-workers and to get to know even better at the end of the game.

Each of us sends three true facts and one false piece of information about ourselves to the organizer. The organizers compiles everybody's information, and creates a multiple choice questionnaire for the picnic. The objective is to identify the one lie about each person. The person who identifies the maximum number of lies about others is the winner.

Here's what I sent. Let's see if you can find the "false fact" in this list:
  1. I have won only one sports trophy in my entire life.

  2. I can type more than 80 words per minute with 98% accuracy.

  3. I have NEVER completely shaved off my moustache.

  4. Although I use credit cards for almost ALL purchases, I have NEVER paid interest on the card balance in my entire life.

2 comments:

  1. Libranna You do not have a moustacheu.
    That one is the false one.

    Kubera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you say you shaved off your moustache once completely and it didn't look good?

    So that's my guess.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.