Monday, April 30, 2007

Remembering someone

Spent the better part of the day in a knowledge-sharing session with
an ex-contractor who is visiting from another state. This guys gets
calls about every hour on his cellphone. He speaks on the phone in
Telugu. Obviously his wife.

That makes me longingly remember somebody else who might have given
me similar calls every hour. But then I've been remembering her every
minute all day, every single minute! Have no idea what I'll retain
from this knowledge-sharing session. :)

PS: Incidentally, this is my first blog post via email, using my
BlackBerry Pearl. Hope this works right.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, it seems to have worked just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.