Saturday, February 14, 2004

Hickey on the Hip

Posted on February 14, 2004 22:3 PM EST

Hickey on the Hip a.k.a. Wooed by The Beast

With earnest attentions
And responsible actions,
With straight talks
And simple truths - he wooed me;
I admired and I applauded, but I resisted.

With laughing stories
And scandalous poems,
With hinting winks
And mischievous grins - he wooed me;
I giggled and I flirted, but I resisted.

With meaningless words
And meaningful silences,
With deep eyes
And soulful sighs - he wooed me;
I stared and I sighed, but I resisted.

With fingers that messed my hair,
And nails that danced down my spine,
With stares that traced my curves
And looks that caressed my skin - he wooed me;
I shook and I shivered, but I resisted.

He said, "You are my Beauty,"
And with both hands grabbed my booty,
He planted a deep kiss crushing my lip
And burnt a hot hickey right on my hip,
I moaned and I swooned, and I became his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.