Saturday, June 23, 2007

Libran Lover's Blog Updates 2

This year, Google has been introducing a whole lot of sharing options among all its services. I have used a couple of these to share some nice things with you on the side-bar:
  1. Through My Lens - In this section on the side-bar, I use Picasa Web Albums to run a small slide-show of some favorite photos, I have clicked myself. You can mouse-over the slide-show to activate the slide-show controls and toggle the caption display. Click on a photo to view it in bigger size, and leave comments if you'd like. Keep checking for new photos from my travels and adventures.
  2. My Shared Reading - In this section, I share some of the interesting and share-worthy items I have read recently on my Goodle Reader subscriptions. You can click on the links to read each article in full, on its original website. This section will be automatically updated with fresh links every time I find something worth sharing. So, keep an eye here too for new items.

If you read my blog through RSS readers, you will not be able to see these side-bar sections. You will have to visit my blog page.

I hope all you readers like these new sections. Let me know if the position of these sections on the side-bar should be moved around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not comment as Anonymous. Please use a name when commenting... even a false one will do! :-) You don't have to register to use a name.